Friday, August 5, 2011

Farhan


So far I didn't write about Farhan. He is boy of full of energy. At his three and half year age he is playful all the time. Yesterday I took him to a local playing ground here. Play ground is one of his very favorite place. He can spend hours there. Yesterday the playing ground where I took him had a nice and tall slipper. It had a spiral shape and cylindrical. While any one was slipping from the top, will have a nice turn inside but will not be visible until he was at the ground. So during his slipping I could not see him. He was enjoying that very much. As this slipper was tall, there was a difficult way to get into it. First you need to climb a tilted flat plane with the support of a chain. It was the most difficult part. What I noticed when I showed him two or three times, I saw he started to do that by himself.

No comments: