Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fahmia, the small wonder!


Fahmia is growing. She is growing faster than I expected. I was sitting with her today while she was reading a book. I am surprised, she could read the book very well. My eight year small girl is really getting bigger.
Fahmia, most of the time she is restless. She probably first jumped in the left to get something and then immediately to the right for another. Always so active.
It is not very long when she started to speak. She had a very nice accent, the way she spoke was very nice, you just could not avoid.
When I look at her, I see her eyes still not very confident but hands are very tight. She stands very straight and speaks fluently. Her head is high with black eyes. I clearly see she can not be defeated. She does not do studies seriously but I know this is not going to last, she will be a very good student and sincere citizen.
Good luck my child

No comments: