Friday, July 8, 2011



I was looking at green leaves of the trees here on the way to my office. These are so green, seems they are in the promise to be the most beautiful green in the world. These leaves are green, clean even it looks like they have a oil coating on top of green. Really wonderful!

Its very refreshing morning here. If I look around, I really cannot stay calm. While I was driving from top of the hill, my eyes were towards the ocean inlet. The skyline of downtown is clearly visible on the other side of the inlet. The water is blue or bluish white, a speedboat was moving fast and the white spreading waves were creating a big straight line behind. A passenger ferry was coming towards the terminal, looked small and really was not very small though. A sea plain was flying around and seems it could touch down town skyline any time.

Thanks God, starting here a wonderful morning.

No comments: