Thursday, July 7, 2011


It is raining in Vancouver today. This is not the kind of rain we saw in Bangladesh. This is very light. In summer you can walk in the rain if you like, though in summer the rain is very less.
Sometimes the sky is so dark that it is very deceiving and you might think it is going to be cats and dogs style rain. Today is a day like this. While I was driving, I had to put my headlights on.
Like the sky outside, i am also very disappointed. The reason is, I saw some videos about Bangladesh in Youtube. One Bangladeshi policeman was beating a political activist. He is just not a simple activist, he is a parliament member of Bangladesh. Later on I watched how the ruling party government how accepted the the activity of the police.
Ruling party was saying, the parliament member said bad things to police. That's why police was beating him.
I wonder, how it can be a rule for a civilized nation, if you say bad things to police they will start beating and they might kill you.
I am really waiting to see what happens at the end and how present opposition will do when they are in power.
Here is the link

1 comment:

FahmiaFarhan said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJlrg9qE8eE&feature=share